Monday, January 9, 2012

Still Knitting

I have been doing a bit of knitting,  but much more sewing lately.
I finished a WIP that had been hanging around for a while.

I used Twisted Limone yarn.  Fun stripes.  I can't remember the name of the color,  I just call them my Chocolate Chip Mint socks.

And this is my next knitting project.


This is going to be the Honey Cowl in Sunshine Yarns Luxury Sport in Hyacinth.  This yarn is luscious!!!  So soft and such a gorgeous color.  I had to make myself put it away last night so I could go to sleep!  The dyer, Dani, is the nicest person you will ever meet.  She is always coming up with new colors and has some great Harry Potter and Twilight colors if you are fans.

I've been cutting and sewing today but not much to show for it.   I will have my next set of Farmer's Wife blocks next.
Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...your socks turned out great! I love the colors!!! Someday I will reknit my honey cowl. I really like the yarn you picked out. The colors are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete