Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Vomit Logs

I've been slowly working on the Scrappy Stash Quilt-a-long over on Ellison Lane Quilts.
The blocks go super quick when I get a chance to work on them.  (Boo on Jury duty)
Monday I got this far:



Then yesterday I watched some Downton Abbey on Amazon Prime and made a few more.


I'm calling these Vomit Logs because I am using any and every type of scrap fabric I have.  They are sorta wild!!!!  I plan on trying out quilting it myself.  EEkkkkk!!!   I hope it doesn't turn into a mangled mess!!

I have a few finished knitting projects that I will try to get put up soon.
Happy Crafting!!!

8 comments:

  1. Vomit logs did make me laugh. I wondered what on earth I was going to see! I don't think they're vomit though, they look very pretty :)

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are looking awesome! I need to get to the downtown abbey party, so many love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your vomit logs!!! I think they look awesome =D Maybe I need to make some....I have more than enough scraps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol - vomit logs? they look pretty good to me.

    loving your farmers wife blocks - your quilt is going to look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best household services from cleaning to homes, apartments and villas, cleaning boards and carpets in Dammam and Al-Khobar and Qatif There is also a special section for sanitation work and sewage drainage in Dammam and Qatif and Al-Khobar with the solution in the best ideal way and isolation of surfaces and tanks and detection of water leaks and pest control and spraying pesticides in Dammam and Khobar and Qatif and all cities in the eastern region.


    شركة تنظيف فلل شقق مجالس سجاد بالدمام والخبر
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالقطيف وشفط بيارات
    شركة تنظيف ببقيق
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام والخبر

    ReplyDelete