Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Vomit Logs

I've been slowly working on the Scrappy Stash Quilt-a-long over on Ellison Lane Quilts.
The blocks go super quick when I get a chance to work on them.  (Boo on Jury duty)
Monday I got this far:



Then yesterday I watched some Downton Abbey on Amazon Prime and made a few more.


I'm calling these Vomit Logs because I am using any and every type of scrap fabric I have.  They are sorta wild!!!!  I plan on trying out quilting it myself.  EEkkkkk!!!   I hope it doesn't turn into a mangled mess!!

I have a few finished knitting projects that I will try to get put up soon.
Happy Crafting!!!

7 comments:

  1. Vomit logs did make me laugh. I wondered what on earth I was going to see! I don't think they're vomit though, they look very pretty :)

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are looking awesome! I need to get to the downtown abbey party, so many love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your vomit logs!!! I think they look awesome =D Maybe I need to make some....I have more than enough scraps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol - vomit logs? they look pretty good to me.

    loving your farmers wife blocks - your quilt is going to look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete