Friday, June 29, 2012

A Winner and a Finish

Hello all,
I used a random number generator for the first time today.  Fun!  And he picked #4.


Congratulations!! Will be following your blog definitely, new blogger myself and love the way you write! :)

I will be emailing you shortly to get your address.

Camp Loopy Project #1 is done.  Whew, I was right down to the wire on this one.  Tuesday I knitted most of the day and finished it that night at about 8:00.  That was too close for me.  But, it is finished and submitted to The Loopy Ewe.
I present to you, Folded!





A close up of the detail on the front.
I knitted a medium and it is still a bit big through the body.  On it's Ravelry page, people have knitted it to be close fitting and also really loose.   This will be perfectly cozy for the winter.
I used Madelinetosh Tosh Sock in the color Tern.

And now on to my next camp project.  UMMM, I'm gonna have to spend a lot of time on this one.  I will update you soon.

One thing about living in Alaska in the summer, is that you get lots of visitors.  Mostly people who used to live here and have moved away.  In the last week, I have been to a picnic (where everyone but me turned into a lobster from the sun), and dinner out with some friends from Germany.  Tonight three couples are coming over here and then Sunday we are going to big reunion picnic.  Ack, too much food!!!!

Enjoy your weekend and Happy Crafting!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Your sweater is perfect!!! PERFECT!!!!! You should be super proud. It looks wonderful!!! You finally have some sunshine over your way =D
    Have fun visiting and going on picnics!!! You can never have too much food =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, I love the way it looks on you. What a fantastic effort to get it don't too, soooo much knitting!! What a wonderful job.

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable! I love the color and the detail on the front! You look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thank you so much for both the soap and compliments! I was so happy to see a new post from you in my dashboard, as I love the way you write as well. Enjoying reading your life and knitting updates - and your sweater is gorgeous!! The neutral color will match anything and your stitching is beautiful. Knit on!

    ReplyDelete