Sunday, February 26, 2012

Swap, Swoon and Snow

I've been spending a bit more time crafting.
I am working on some of the cutest little baby legs!!!!  I'm glad that people keep having babies cause they are so fun to knit for.
I finally finished a Swoon block.  Gosh, that took me forever.
I am dorky again and have my quilting projects listed by which is most important and I work down the list each week.  Farmer's Wife is on the top and then Swoon.  I have several others that I don't get to but eventually I will.


I am still loving the Terrain!!   I picked out the next two colors last night.


A nice crooked picture of all three together.  Those things are so big that it was hard to take a picture of them all.

I'm doing a swap with some friends on Ravelry.  I've sent off one of my blocks for the month, finished another and need to get it in the mail, and picked out the fabric for the last one this month.

This is the Two Colors Star from the Solstice Stars Series.  I can't wait to make some of these for myself!!!

Snow.... I am afraid to look outside.  Last night the sky was pink and that means lots of clouds.  It was snowing most of the evening and it is still not light enough outside for me to get a good look.  The trees don't look like they are dark anymore.  Spring... where are you???


This is my grandkitty, Tequila.  She has been living with us for about two weeks.  She has learned that she isn't allowed in the craft room so she sits on the computer chair and waits for me.  All 7 pounds of her has learned that she is good at terrifying the dog.  All she has to do is meow and Scruff runs behind me and peeks out at her.  She can also tick off my cat, Smudge, by sleeping in his bed!!!!  Smudge will look at me, (with a horrible look on his face) and then look at the other cat.  Back and forth.  It probably doesn't help that I am laughing so hard at the look on his face!

Ok, time to stop procrastinating and start my day.
Happy Crafting!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your Swoon block!!!!! *drool* I love it!!!!
    haha!!! Aren't pets funny!?! Tequila is so so so cute!!! I wish just one of our cats was 7 lbs!! Ours are 10, 11, and 12 lbs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute kitty, She looks like the girl version of my cat's brother. (Me and my sister brought cats together, we got a brother each!). Maybe she's the long lost sister - does she meow in an English accent ;-)

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your swoon blocks! such pretty fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete