Saturday, February 18, 2012

Farmers Friday on a Saturday, aka Week 29

Hope you are having a great weekend.
Still slow around here.  Right now I could just take a nap but I needed to do a post instead!
I actually got a few blocks done this week, and this is all the sewing I got done.

Block #49 is Honeycomb

For some reason this block gave me fits!!  I hurt my leg not my brain but I am beginning to think they are  one in the same!!

#50 is Honey's Choice

This one was ok to make.  It's the brain issue again.  Not working!!!

I have made some headway on the clapotis for my MIL.  I am starting on the decrease section so that will go a lot faster.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Happy Crafting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute!!!! Honeycomb looks really difficult! I love your clapotis. I always wanted to try to make it, but I never understood how you dropped the stitches hehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished honeycomb too! I also made Homemaker and I am not happy with it. Erg! It was a pain in the tooshie! Your honeycomb and honey's choice look great!

    ReplyDelete