Saturday, July 2, 2011

A-longs

What happened to me??  I used to be a monogamous crafter.  I would happily knit away on a pair of socks until they were finished.  Sew on  a quilt until it was done.  I know what happened.  A-longs!!!!  Add those little words to anything and I get all silly to start a new project.  It doesn't matter that I have 5 pairs of socks on the needles.  I have to join the knit-a-long.  A quilt-a-long!!!  Yes!!!
This is my Cladonia that I am knitting for, yep! you guessed it, a knit-a-long.  Camp Loopy!  I'm loving this.  Even though I screwed up the edging last knit and had to tink it.  This has to be finished by July 15th.  No problem.
Here is my Stricken sock that I am knitting for the Knit Sock Love KAL on Ravelry.  Each month a new Cookie A sock is picked and we have two months to finish it.  Thank goodness cause my brain is fried after about a hour knitting this sock.  This yarn is from Springtree Road Fibers.  Such a gorgeous color, Frosted Orange.  Reminds me of orange sherbet.
I am also planning on joining the Farmer's Wife Quilt-a-long.  My book finally got here from Amazon and I ordered some sweet fabrics to use.  Can't wait to cut into it!!!
But, if I am planning on getting any of this done I had better get off the computer!!
Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. your hearts in your banner...inspirational...no doubt you have hearts and lot's of them...x

    ReplyDelete