Wednesday, July 13, 2011

FWKAL Ugh!

Two days ago I was working on the FWKAL blocks and tried making the Birds in the Air block.  #7.  UGH.  That says it all.  I don't know what I did but the block turned out awful.  It now lives in a ziplock bag until I try to make it again.  This UGH has made me lose my momentum.  As soon as I post this I am going to go work on another block.
I have been spinning a bit for Tour de Fleece.  I am almost done with the Cornish Pixies fiber.  I might be able to get it plied over the weekend.
I am making extremely slow progress on my Stricken sock for the KSL KAL over on Ravelry.  I try to work on it an hour a day and sometimes that is only 6 rows.  These are supposed to be done by the end of July but I don't think I can do it.  I'm still on the first sock!!
I'm off to the sewing room.  Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment