Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FWQAL Week Four

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head....
That is what I was singing as I was taking pictures of my blocks.  Cloudy and rainy and this morning it was VERY foggy.  Felt like I was driving through pea soup.
Over the last few days I made block #7 and block #8.
This is how block #7 looked just a few days ago.

And here is how it looks now.

This block is called Birds in the Air. All those little triangles drove me crazy!!!

Then I finished Block #8
Bouquet
This one was much easier.  It had to have a little bath before it's photo shoot because my iron must have been dirty and one of the edges looked bad. And now it looks hairy!!


Both of them together.  I am really liking the blue.  I want to use blue in every block!!
The hubby has decided that he likes this quilt and has asked if I am making it for our bed.  Yes, but our bed is King sized so I have to pick a few blocks to make extra of.
I will do that once I get caught up.  

I also bought this magazine.  Molly Makes...  I love it!  So many cute, little, crafty ideas.  I want to make everything in there.  But like my Mom always said, "Your eyes are bigger than your stomach."  That fits me perfectly when it comes to crafting.  I want to do everything!
Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment