Monday, July 30, 2012

Wash On Monday

and Tuesday and every other day of the week.  It's one of those never ending things.
But now it is a bit more fun since my laundry room is almost done.  We just have one more project that we can't quite figure out yet.


Sink!!!  I have even washed some of my hand knits in there!!


And here is the cute little chandelier.  It makes me smile every time I walk into my laundry room.  Which is several times a day.  :)
See the pink counter there?  That is the last part of the project and the one we are not sure on.  I saw some paint that covers countertops but hubby thinks we might just replace it.

And outside the window is my ugly greenhouse and the nice ladder that we are using on our roof.    Too bad I don't have curtains up to hide the ugly!!!!

Hope you enjoyed my little tour.
Happy Crafting!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so so so jealous of your laundry room!!! Your chandelier makes me smile too!! I think your laundry room is way too cute for a regular laundry room sink!!! I saw this and thought it was adorable http://www.atticmag.com/2012/06/washtub-sink-laundry-room/. I can't wait to see how you finish everything up =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of want to live there in your new laundry room :)

    ReplyDelete