Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm a Sheep

I just can't help it!!!  I fall in love with every new thing I see.
Thankfully, (but sadly) it has been a while since I have had time to check out all the fun blogs.  I suppose winter must be a better time for me to do that.
Anyways...
I'm sure you have all seen the gorgeous Hexy MF quilt.
Well, I might have bought some fabric.  Hmmm, this is for sure going to be something that I work on in the winter.


I got some Kona Iced Frappe for the background and  High Rise Grand Hotel for the hexies.  I plan to use more blues and greens from my stash also.  And yes, this will take me about 100 years!!!

I've been trying to do some organizing in my craft room.  I had all my fabric folded by color on shelves but then I would pull one out and before you know it...mess.  I have been slowly buying some of the Martha Stewart storage boxes and they look very nice and neat.  Only problem is, I have more yarn and fabric than I have room for.  Ooopppppsssss.

Time to get to work on my scarf!!
Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! So happy you are joining in on this in the winter. I know I'll still be working on mine then LOL! Love your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete