Friday, July 20, 2012

I'm Here to Enable You...

I thought I would show you some of the pretties that have visited my house in the last few months.  I don't have a LYS so any yarn has to be ordered.  I do have some quilt stores that I try to shop at, but lots of times they have different styles than I do, so I end up ordering fabric too.


Gothsocks... don't you just love self striping yarn???  I was lucky enough to catch an update that happened late one evening, my time.  Usually things just fly but I think most of the rest of the US was sleeping, so I got lucky!!


Bad Amy... more self striping yarn.  With a little contrast skein!!!
I was lucky enough to join her sock club when she first started it up.  Amy comes up with great colors and I love every single one of them.


Indigodragonfly... You just have to go to her site and check out her color (or since she is Canadian: colour) names.  They will make you laugh.  And then her colors, sigh.  so gorgeous.  This is her newest sock club shipment. There is always something going on in her Ravelry group, KAL's, fundraising, something.

Now that I have done my enabling duty, it is back to my own knitting.  The 27th (Camp Loopy deadline) is coming fast!!

Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

  1. All of those colors are gorgeous, but I have a particular fancy for that yellow and white. Yum. :)

    ReplyDelete