Thursday, July 26, 2012

Camp Loopy 2 is Finished!!!

Basalt is finished!!!  This scarf (or maybe it would be better to call it a wrap) is heavy.  I won't be cold when I wear this. 
I used the Neon Rose color for the edging, which went much faster than I thought it would.  One and a half episodes of American Ninja Warrior and it was done!!





I was planning on getting some sewing done this week because I got my Camp project done early.  But nooooooo, it had to get sunny so that I could mow the lawn and do all the outside stuff.  But seriously, I will take the sun because those days have been few and far between!!

Tomorrow starts Camp Loopy 3 and the Olympics.  I am excited to cheer for the USA!!!
Happy Crafting!!!

Yarn is Madelinetosh DK

2 comments:

  1. Sherry!!!!!! That scarf is so pretty!!!! I'm loving the pink edge! Was it difficult to do? I'm so happy you have been enjoying the sunshine! You can save the sewing for the rainy days =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful!!! GREAT choice with the pink edging, it is a nice contrast to the blues. Well done!

    ReplyDelete