Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

Today I am thankful for my health and the health of my family.  A few years ago I went through a horrible sickness and I will never  take walking and being able to physically do things for granted again.

I am also thankful for the beautiful world we live in.  No matter where I go I always find something beautiful.

This week I finished Week 13 of the FWQAL.  I am so behind!!!!!
I made Cups and Saucers which is Block #25.
And then along came Cut Glass Dish  #26
I think the blocks with all the tiny pieces must have been thought up to use all the tiny scraps that they had left over.  Man!!!  This one was scary.  But it went together much better than I thought it would.
Here are a few of the blocks together.  I won't be able to get a good group picture until all the snow melts off my back porch, which will probably be May!!
I took these pictures during a snow storm so they aren't quite as bright as they look in real life.  Even after editing!!
I have a bit of time this evening so I plan to make another block. Darting Birds.  Which really looks to me like a footprint.
Happy Crafting!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you are well now!! That is something to be very thankful for!

    As always....your blocks are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Farmers Wife blocks are beautiful! Cut Glass Dish looks perfectly pieced.

    WIshing you continued good health and a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blocks! Great fabrics and great piecing. As you can see I am way behind on catching up with blog reading. Lots to be thankful for here. So happy to hear you are well and enjoyed the day.

    ReplyDelete