Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Retro Kitchen Swoon


This is more of Kate Spain's Terrain.  I am still in love with this fabric.
I have been using more of the pinks and purples.  Since I made this block I need to use more of the orange, or else make this one into a pillow. (I think I double checked this block for mistakes 20 times.)

It has been an unusually warm April and the snow is melting like crazy.


Anyone ever snow blow slush????


Oops.  Stuck in a hole.  I was getting impossible to get out of our driveway.

And a quickie Prom update.  Everything went great.  I am still super tired from staying up til 3 am and so is the kid.  She looked great!  All the kids did, it is amazing how grown up they all look for one night.


I would post a picture of her and her date and some of their friends but I feel a bit strange posting pictures of other people's children.  So I will just say, the rest of the kids looked awesome.

I am still working away on my laundry room.  The washer and dryer are back in place and I am finishing up the last touches of paint.  Hubby goes back to work tomorrow so any of the hard stuff will have to wait until he gets back home.
It looks so bright and cheery in there!!!

Ok, time to go to the gym.  Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the retro kitchen block!!! It would look super cute as a pillow or you could make more orange blocks :)
    I didn't know you could snow blow slush lol!! I'm glad the snow is melting for you guys!!
    Your daughter looks beautiful!!! Did she end up wearing pink shoes?

    ReplyDelete