Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thrifting Thursday

Look what I found!!!

Just kidding.  I found nothing.  Nothing that wanted to come home with me anyways.  Just a headache.  I'm not sure if that was from the physical therapy this morning or the thrift store.
But... the pretty thing up there is my new mixer.  It was a husband present.  He saw that I had put it on my Amazon wish list and bought it for me.  Even though he thinks it is ugly!!!
It is such a pretty Tiffany Blue.  I haven't used her yet, but I will.  I packed my red one away in the box that this one came in and will let one of my girls have it when they move into an apartment.

Not too much has been happening in my crafting world.  I've had meetings and more meetings, parties, meetings, physical therapy and TAXES.  Ugh!!  I have two more pieces of information to add and then I will be done with the horrid thing for another year.  I always say that I am going to have someone else do them but then I hate to send $300 for something that I am perfectly capable of doing.

I have made a few hexipuffs though.
Twenty nine new ones.  The box is overflowing so I need a new stop to store them.

Ok, back to the taxes and then to do a little work on the laundry room before dinner.  With all this extra light we are getting you would think I would get more done!
Happy Crafting!!!

4 comments:

  1. such a lovely mixer!!!!!!! and your hexy puffs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of your new mixer!!! I know you are going to enjoy it lots!!! have you decided what to do with the hexipuffs yet? they are sooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally flat out adore the mixer color! I rarely use mine but so love having it to use when I just need to bake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous blue mixer! Mine is tangerine, bought about 6 years ago -- when I had enough counter space to display it. In our current teeny house, the mixer has to sit in a storage cupboard at the bottom of the basement stairs :( But when cookie-making season rolls around, it sure is fun to haul it out and enjoy its beauty. Have fun with yours (both using it and just petting it...I totally understand!).

    ReplyDelete