Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Yummmm..... and Ummmm

This is the yum, pretzels from the smitten kitchen.  You will not be sorry if you make these.  They do take a bit of time, but are so worth it.

Now for the Ummmm....
Fig and Olive Tapenade.  From somewhere.  I think my brain has permanently deleted it!!!
We were invited to a French Wine Tasting Party.  I know nothing about French food.  And I only tasted the iced tea.  Anyways, we were supposed to bring some kind of French appetizer.  Hubby did some searching on the internet and found this.  It wasn't horrible, but really ugly.  It seriously looked like I had put a can of dog food on the plate.  ugh.  Glad there were walnuts to cover it up.
Don't you hate when you have to take food somewhere and it turns up interesting instead of pretty and delicious? Stresses me out.  Next time I think it should be an Italian Wine Tasting cause I love Italian Food sooooooo much.  That is one of the reasons I want to visit Italy.  And the scenery, of course.
Today I have been making some Halloween decorations.  Fun, Fun!!
Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those pretzels look delicious!!! I made cookies for a pot luck lunch once and for some reason they turned out super poofy and didn't taste right. I have no idea what I did wrong, but it was a recipe I use all the time. I was so embarrassed that I bought biscotti to bring in instead LOL!!

    ReplyDelete