Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Fun Surprise

Yesterday I received a surprise in the mail.  I knew I was getting this but I sorta forgot.
A while back I was on the Intrepid Thread blog and Julie was showing the new Terrain fabric.  Gorgeous. I posted a comment and later that day got a email saying that Kate Spain had seen mine and some other comments and she was going to send us a surprise in the mail.  Exciting!
I don't know what I am going to make with it yet.  Terrain is so pretty!!

I have been working on my Bee Keepers Quilt in the evenings.  It is good knitting for when I am tired.
It looks rather like a mess right now.  I really need to weave in those ends before I make too many more!


Do any of you love Pinterest?  I keep seeing some of the greatest ideas over there.  I saw this and thought I would do that at my house.
I don't have as cute of cupcake liners as in the picture but I will have to be on the look out for some now that I have a nice place to store them.
My picture quality today is awful!!  I had to do lots of work to these to make them look even this good.  It is another gloomy fall day.  But, I am very happy that it is not snowing!!!
Happy Crafting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I've been wanting to do the bee keepers quilt. Yours look so cute!!!

    Have you thought of what to make with your mini charm pack? It's so cute, I don't know I want to use mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gloom can make getting a good picture so hard! I have been similarly frustrated myself recently. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog for it helped me find your beautiful space. Happy day to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete