Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm Here!

Hello all!
I am still here.  Life has been crazy busy and I haven't had much crafting time.  I did finish my Camp Loopy Sweater in time to get the prize.  I am so excited to see what color of Wollmeise I will get.

All the posed pictures came out awful and the sweater was still a bit damp.  So I made a goofy one and that one turned out to be the best picture.  Fiia
Most of my time has been spent doing touristy things and taking our company around to see the scenery.



As you can see fall is already here and today is no exception.  I feel like Piglet from Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day.  Rainy, dark and super windy.  The lights keep blinking.  Hope the power stays on until I get dinner finished.
I'm hoping to get back to the sewing machine this week.  The poor "farmer" is going to be wanting a divorce.
Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment